Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Today's Birthday

JuliannCur

Support Us

Top Posters

Episode V of LDC Now

morning_starmorning_star DonatorRegistered, Donator
LDC Now Channel

check out episode V its the most recent :)

Audio only: https://podcast.linuxdistrocommunity.com/?name=2014-11-30_epv.ogg

seeya guys for next episode

Yesterday I went on a walk and saw a little chipmunk sitting on a log.   I went over and asked the chipmunk what he was doing there.  He looked up at me with his little eyes and now i only have one leg.

Sourceforge
Github

Comments

• good show guys!

I feel like you had quite some mixed levels.. to clarify myself, talking about various editors and OpenSuse you explained everything well, basics as well as in depth details.. but when talking about the debian systemd thingy you assumed people would know the basics. [size=xx-small](see the italic thingy..? I claim to have no clue what the systemd discussion is about, halp!)[/size]

I don't expect a full-on, detailed introduction, just a quick overview on what things do and why they want to change it.. ;) maybe for next time?

other than that, I enjoyed the episode.. (it was my first one..)

keep up the good work!

greetings,
    daedalus
  • morning_starmorning_star DonatorRegistered, Donator
    Donator
    thanks for the feedback. :) I will do my best to adjust that for future episdoes. cheers

Yesterday I went on a walk and saw a little chipmunk sitting on a log.   I went over and asked the chipmunk what he was doing there.  He looked up at me with his little eyes and now i only have one leg.

Sourceforge
    Github

• You're welcome!
    I'm not sure if you featured an introduction about the systemd argument in an earlier episode.. I will listen to the earlier episodes throughout the week though :)