Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Today's Birthday

alexandros_c

Support Us

Top Posters

Episode 3: Discussion

kleptoklepto DonatorDonator
title lead in
(banter)
app pick(I forgot what this one was going to be?)
(banter)
newbie corner(who is doing this one this week?)
(banter)
security segment(apparmor/firejail)
(stuff)
news segment
(add links here)
distro talk(opener about opensuse latest, setup for later analysis)

Anything else should be added here?

Comments

• pdqpdq Administrator
    mmm look forward to the security segment. :)

Admin at Linux Distro Community, humble slave of LGC & lurker at GOL. [GitHub, Twitter, Steam]

• irishluck83irishluck83 Administrator
    I"ll do the newbie corner I can do something secruity related like clam av or mumble its up to you guys and gal.
  • morning_starmorning_star DonatorRegistered, Donator
    Donator
    So as i mentioned I will be busy untill sunday evening ... was thinking 630 pm cst so 730 my time. We have a good chunk of the show done so this should be good. Irish I did a newbie corner already did a segment on environment types its in the folder have a look at it and review it if you havent :)btw normallly these threads would go in podcast planning so that it is not spamming normal members with show related stuff :P

Yesterday I went on a walk and saw a little chipmunk sitting on a log.   I went over and asked the chipmunk what he was doing there.  He looked up at me with his little eyes and now i only have one leg.

Sourceforge
    Github

• kleptoklepto DonatorDonator
    Donator
    That time is perfect for me, btw yah I noticed something was wrong when I saw the notice in the irc about the thread.
  • irishluck83irishluck83 Administrator
    That is fine...I don't think I will be busy.
    Donator
    cool i got some audio from you kleptos but no video fo the security segment

Yesterday I went on a walk and saw a little chipmunk sitting on a log.   I went over and asked the chipmunk what he was doing there.  He looked up at me with his little eyes and now i only have one leg.

Sourceforge
    Github

Donator
    For some reason the video didn't record so I think I want to redo it properly. I'll hammer it out by tonight.
    Donator
    awesome lets do it with the 3 of us then

Sourceforge
    Github

Donator
    awesome lets do it with the 3 of us then

Perfect, we can run it down during the show.
    Donator
    Donator
    one part of what i wanted to bring up was do we want to do a short blurb of news and include another longer segment

Sourceforge
    Github

Donator
    one part of what i wanted to bring up was do we want to do a short blurb of news and include another longer segment

Probably a short blurb, do you have any news to discuss?
    Donator
    no news i was thinking of doing some kind of open mic if we can make that work

Sourceforge
    Github

• kwisherkwisher Registered
    If you guys are interestd in doing a live audio stream for your show, I can provide an icecast server for you. PM if you want further help with this.
    Donator
    kwisher i dont think we are ready to do live broadcasts but thanks there is still a fair amount of editing we do at the end of the show

but cheers :) maybe some day

Sourceforge
    Github

• kwisherkwisher Registered
    kwisher i dont think we are ready to do live broadcasts but thanks there is still a fair amount of editing we do at the end of the show

but cheers :) maybe some day
    Listen to our podcast sometime, linuxlugcast.com. i start the live stream first thing and people can hear us during the preshow and postshow banter. We don't use it to stream the final edited version for download. Several Linux shows do the same thing.
    Donator
    thanks for the input kwisher ... this thread was originally intended for the podcast planning of episode III which is done and gone perhaps the podcast feedback thread is a better place ( not to derail the input you gave ) it's just that this thread was placed in the wrong forum and so it was available to be seen by normal users. It is not the best place for feedback at this point

Sourceforge
    Github

• bartosbartos DonatorDonator
    Donator
    Just listened to #3. Each episode gets better. 3 had this best sound. Nothing fuzzy and every one at the same level.
    Good job guys. Keep it up.
    Donator
    bartos wrote:
    Just listened to #3. Each episode gets better. 3 had this best sound. Nothing fuzzy and every one at the same level.
    Good job guys. Keep it up.

Thanks much bartos!