Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Support Us

Top Posters

unix/linux shell

Hiyo guys, new thread from me!
Do u using linux/unix shell, i.e. to keep your irc sessions idle? I used to, i had shell account in our student association, associating students interested in networking and *nix. Student server is now gone (to be honest, we have the new one, but newfriends dont find using irc amusing, wat the heck ;f the new generation! in my age..), so recently i am seeking for good, the best free, shell. I found xshellz.com, its free, i set up account, but so far i cannot say my opinion.. and you guys, are you using shell? Or having your own VPS / server to host? What is worh recommending?
Discuss! :D

Comments

• pdqpdq Administrator
    Yeppers, I've always used shell accounts, in recent years have used bouncers (znc) on friends servers but I used to use IPV6 tunnel brokers in combination with cheap and free shell accounts. It has been a long time since I hunted for shells so I don't have any recommendations. Good luck. :)

Admin at Linux Distro Community, humble slave of LGC & lurker at GOL. [GitHub, Twitter, Steam]