Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Support Us

Top Posters

How can I recover my deleted message from my Android phone?

Deilke771Deilke771 Registered
Is there a program that is free that will detect cell phone through usb to pc that can recover deleted text messages? I need a good free program, but also accept a paid software as long as it works.

Comments

• spursdociaspursdocia Registered
    The service provider such ATT keeps a record of messaging history so you can ask them first.
  • Deilke771Deilke771 Registered

The service provider such ATT keeps a record of messaging history so you can ask them first.

Hello, I tried to contact the service provider but they didn't give me the messages backup, is there any way to recover deleted messages from Android phone?

• spursdociaspursdocia Registered
    Deilke771 said:

Hello, I tried to contact the service provider but they didn't give me the messages backup, is there any way to recover deleted messages from Android phone?

this is common. they only give them for law department. For you, the only way to recover the messages is to use special software to help u out. Take a look at this one, which works fine for me (galaxy s6): how to recover deleted messages from android
  • Deilke771Deilke771 Registered

Deilke771 said:

this is common. they only give them for law department. For you, the only way to recover the messages is to use special software to help u out. Take a look at this one, which works fine for me (galaxy s6): how to recover deleted messages from android
    Thanks, but I found it asks me to root my Android phone, is it? but I don't want to root my phone, any other suggestion?

• WerfkjlWerfkjl Registered
    edited May 2016
    There are some paid recovery tool for Android in the market. As you text messages are saved in internal memory, so in order to scan and preview, you need root Android first. Android sms recovery
  • XkoiupolXkoiupol Registered
    edited June 2016

Put your phone into Android recovery programs and root your device.
  • ErikklErikkl Registered
    Android recovery software can solve your problem effortlessly. Just root your device, run the program, scan and preview the lost data, check and retrieve deleted text messages android.
  • QeekayQeekay Registered
    edited August 2016
    Samsung Recovery software may help retrieve messagesfrom Android phone internal memory or SIM Card. It is a program with human-based designs to recover data from Android devices such as Samsung, HTC, Motorola, LG and Sony.
    How to retrieve deleted text messages from android
  • DwaatyDwaaty Registered
    With the help of Android Message Recovery . It is easy to recover deleted text messages from android phone .This software provides great convenience to Android users .
  • parksprsparksprs Registered
    edited May 12
    When you lost data from Android phone what you should stop using the phone because when you still continue using your phone may cause the deleted data cannot be recovered forever . In order to retrieve deleted android messages,you can use TunesBro DiskLab for Android and it works much better than the above suggestions.
  • JamscertyJamscerty DonatorRegistered, Donator
    edited May 24 Donator

Not difficult , like the Samsung messages recovery ,contacts recovery , photos recovery program can be easy for us if we have synced them to backup files , or try using third-party tools

• QeekayQeekay Registered
    Samsung Recovery software may help retrieve messagesfrom Android phone internal memory or SIM Card. It is a program with human-based designs to recover data from Android devices such as Samsung, HTC, Motorola, LG and Sony.