Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Support Us

Top Posters

Arch-Anywhere

Comments

• m1hum1hu Registered
    Pretty interesting, will test this too, later on i might give feedback how it works on my notebook (Lenovo G570 AMD/Intel Hybrid GPU). Thanks @DanDD for information!
  • DanDDDanDD Registered
    @m1hu I had some trouble with it, and I eventually gave up on it. I probably did something wrong with it, but no big deal.
  • irishluck83irishluck83 Administrator
    I tried it in a vm but it wouldn't boot for me after I got everything installed so I don't know if it is a bad iso or not.
  • DanDDDanDD Registered
    @irishluck83, When I tried it, it booted for me, but I didn't see Pacman, any kind of browser, no update manager, etc. I guess, I was too lazy to read the Wiki. I tried the MATE version.
  • KDGKDG Registered
    ehh no pacman then i useless ehh

IRC nick Name:             KDG
    Mumble nick Name:      KDG

My-YouTubeChanne
    update as of 2017
    My-GitHub
  • dqsiidqsii DonatorRegistered, Donator
    Donator

Personally i like building my arch system the arch way with an arch iso i feel these easy arch installers defeat the purpose of learning to install arch the true way the arch way

• KDGKDG Registered

how fast can u do it then?

IRC nick Name:             KDG
    Mumble nick Name:      KDG

My-YouTubeChanne
    update as of 2017
    My-GitHub
  • dqsiidqsii DonatorRegistered, Donator
    Donator

im not a super genius but i can get it done in about 15 minutes or so escpecially since i went back to basics recently and did a fresh reinstall on my system yesterday