Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Support Us

Top Posters

Show Suggestions for 15

morning_starmorning_star DonatorRegistered, Donator
So as this year of ldc now comes to a close I am curious what folks who have followed the show have for input. A lot of stuff we can take into account be it things you would like to see covered, what worked ( or didn't ) or any other input you think we may find usefull

This is by and for the linux distro community so feel free to chime in :)

Thanks

Yesterday I went on a walk and saw a little chipmunk sitting on a log.   I went over and asked the chipmunk what he was doing there.  He looked up at me with his little eyes and now i only have one leg.

Sourceforge
Github

Comments

• irishluck83irishluck83 Administrator
    I think the transition from the old to the new order of the LDC went very well. We still need to try to get new people into our community.
  • apocapoc Registered
    you all improved quite well.. the intro seems a little long to me though :)
    also.. for the drunkisode, I feel like you all will be too sober..

have fun and stuff
  • morning_starmorning_star DonatorRegistered, Donator
    Donator
    hahaha yea i dunno if we will be too sober :P

and thanks for the input apoc glad to hear some feedback from you all... i think the show has definitly worked out some kinks but glad to hear :) cheers and happy holidays

Yesterday I went on a walk and saw a little chipmunk sitting on a log.   I went over and asked the chipmunk what he was doing there.  He looked up at me with his little eyes and now i only have one leg.

Sourceforge
    Github