Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Support Us

Top Posters

LXLE is there a Battery Icon anywhere?

I'm currently looking at LXLE Linux and I can't understand why the distro creators didn't include a battery icon in the left or right hand corner of the screen. I'm sure that there might me an apt that a person could download for that but I don't know what it is. LXLE is based on ubuntu. I think all the normal stuff should be included in a Live USB/CD/DVD. This just seems like something they should have included. Maybe some of you have used LXLE And maybe there is already something in it? I found a Terminal program for it. But it isn't an easy thing to look at while your working.

LXLE_zps9868caa3.jpg

Comments

• bartosbartos DonatorDonator
    Donator
    Battery applet should be available as a panel applet in LXDE - right click a panel and choose add/remove. Power management can be achieved by installing either gnome-power-manager or xfce4-power manager
  • bartos wrote:
    Battery applet should be available as a panel applet in LXDE - right click a panel and choose add/remove. Power management can be achieved by installing either gnome-power-manager or xfce4-power manager

Thank you.

It's not the prettiest battery I've ever seen. But it works. :)