Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Support Us

Top Posters

Code of Conduct

The following lays out a way of interacting with other people in the community, which includes the Forums, Mumble and IRC.

Treat others how you yourself wish to be treated. Debate and discussion is welcome, but it crosses the line when there is name calling and abuse. Try to stay open to other points of view - we have all come from different backgrounds, you don't have to agree with others, but you should be respectful of their right to convey it. Some of us swear from time to time, its a way for people express themselves - please keep it to a minimum and be mindful that there may be kids at the other end, or people from cultures who don't appreciate the language.

It is my personal hope, that people here will conduct themselves in a calm, and controlled manner. The tone of this community is set by its members - that means you, please remember that when you engage with other people. We all want the same outcome, to grow this communities reputation as being one of the most welcoming, tolerant and friendly Linux communities on the internet.

Thank you This Code of conduct Applies to all services that use the LinuxDistroCommunity (or variations of) as a group name such as Telegram or Tox even G+

Thank you also to those members who contributed to the wording of this document.

Comments

• setkehsetkeh Administrator
    I have Updated this post to reflect the growing pains we have with new services like Telegram and Tox.

Wisdom:

One does not Simply Deploy into Production.

edited July 2015
    I have Closed the thread this thread should not be a discussion point if you would like to discuss the CoC please open up a new thread with your idea's or if your unsure please pm an admin. Ill periodically announce the thread as a reminder ill also let you know when i update the thread.

Thanks for understanding guys this will make keeping track of this thread much easier and prevent any confusion interpreting what is laid out here.

If you do feel a strong urge to show appreciation for any update here even though the thread is closed the like button still works ^_^

Wisdom:

I Have updated the CoC To remove all the HTML elements that popped in.

Wisdom:

This discussion has been closed.