Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Support Us

Top Posters

Kid Friendly Linux Distro Needs Artist

Hi,

I am reaching out to the community to see if any artists out there would be willing to create a few alien cartoon characters, boy and girl...for a kid friendly Linux distro that my wife and I are going to be freely bringing to Okaloosa County Schools in FL. We plan on using the characters in an mdm theme, a wallpaper and a few other places.... It will be mostly for 2nd grade and Below.... But it's our intention to donate to every school in the County. If anyone is interested we'd appreciate it... I can be reached at markbbartsch@gmail.com. I'd like to also thank setkeh, and AzureX for there suggestions of posting in the forum.

Comments

• dultdult Registered
    Hi,

I am reaching out to the community to see if any artists out there would be willing to create a few alien cartoon characters, boy and girl...for a kid friendly Linux distro that my wife and I are going to be freely bringing to Okaloosa County Schools in FL. We plan on using the characters in an mdm theme, a wallpaper and a few other places.... It will be mostly for 2nd grade and Below.... But it's our intention to donate to every school in the County. If anyone is interested we'd appreciate it... I can be reached at markbbartsch@gmail.com. I'd like to also thank setkeh, and AzureX for there suggestions of posting in the forum.

Are you still needing this?

Though my schedule is quite full I wouldn't mind helping out, if the distro would also be available for everyone around the world.
  • Yes I am still working on this, and Yes anyone will be able to use the distro, we are just starting with Okaloosa county schools, it will be fully available on distrowatch after completion....... Any help would be appreciated...
    dult wrote:
    Hi,

Are you still needing this?

Though my schedule is quite full I wouldn't mind helping out, if the distro would also be available for everyone around the world.