Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Support Us

Top Posters

Hello!

Hello!

While surfing on the internet i stumbled across the forum. I already heard of it and decided to join the forum.

The reason how I became interested in linux is, because a guy in my class was using linux and was kindly enough to explain a few certain things. While I studied further and read some stuff about linux I've come to a point where I'm running arch on my laptop with Gnome3 installed as a DE.

There are some stuff that I still don't know, but trying to find a solution for a problem or getting more knowledge about certain subject is always fun.

Thanks for reading my introduction. I'm exctited to be on this forum

Comments

• ValtamValtam Registered
    Hi Ryhizuke, welcome aboard. Lots of Arch users here, so don't be shy in asking for help :)
  • setkehsetkeh Administrator
    Welcome to the Community mate :D

Good luck on your Journeys and were happy to help out :D

Wisdom:

One does not Simply Deploy into Production.

• ratrat DonatorDonator
    Donator
    Welcome Ryhizuke :)
  • nakanutnakanut Registered
    Nice to meet you :happy:
  • bartosbartos DonatorDonator
    Donator
    welcome
    Good help on irc channel also some fun
  • Ryhizuke wrote:
    Hello!

While surfing on the internet i stumbled across the forum. I already heard of it and decided to join the forum.

The reason how I became interested in linux is, because a guy in my class was using linux and was kindly enough to explain a few certain things. While I studied further and read some stuff about linux I've come to a point where I'm running arch on my laptop with Gnome3 installed as a DE.

There are some stuff that I still don't know, but trying to find a solution for a problem or getting more knowledge about certain subject is always fun.

Thanks for reading my introduction. I'm exctited to be on this forum

Hi

1. welcome to this forum and enjoy your journey of discovery.

2. Great positive story about someone helping someone to discover Linux.

3. Thank you for your post most encouraging.
  • plustwoplustwo Registered
    Hi Ryhizuke,
    welcome to the community.
  • Welcome to the community, Ryhizuke!!
  • Welcome to the LDC :D