Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Support Us

Top Posters

Hello from Georgia

Hi everyone,

I am a noob to linux. I tried Linux many years ago with Suse 6.3 and did not like it. I have decided to put Mint 14 on one of my extra laptop. I wiped out the windows OS and did a full install. So for i have not let go in learning about Linux all week. Love it!! No issues Yet...

Comments

• Welcome to the ldc! Be sure to join us on the irc and mumble voice chat. We are always glad to see a convert :-p It's always safe and open to ask anything you want here, aim to be friendly and nice :-p
  • Teddy5090Teddy5090 Registered
    Hi Canesguy70. Welcome to the LDC. Explore around. You can also join us for IRC text chat or Mumble voice chat.

Edit: There's a giveaway drawing that will take place August 15th. The prize is a Samsung SSD. Join in on it if you want.
    Theodore Thorpe,
    Member of the Cup Of Linux, Linux Distro Community & Linux Lite Forums.
  • robgravesrobgraves DonatorDonator
    Donator
    Hey welcome to LDC!
  • Welcome to the LDC
  • darry1966darry1966 Registered
    canesguy70 wrote:
    Hi everyone,

I am a noob to linux. I tried Linux many years ago with Suse 6.3 and did not like it. I have decided to put Mint 14 on one of my extra laptop. I wiped out the windows OS and did a full install. So for i have not let go in learning about Linux all week. Love it!! No issues Yet...

Hello and welcome to the LDC may your journey be exciting and enjoy the learning.
    Linux is cool.
  • pdqpdq Administrator
    heya canesguy70 :D

Admin at Linux Distro Community, humble slave of LGC & lurker at GOL. [GitHub, Twitter, Steam]

• canesguy70canesguy70 Registered
    Thanks everyone for the welcome..