Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Support Us

Top Posters

Hello. :)

My name is Jeremy and I'm 17 years old. I'm currently run Point Linux (which is just Debian with repositories added. You can check it out here) on a spare computer, which is a Dell (Dimension B110). My interests are: computers and vinyl records (33s, 45s, & 78s). I'm from the US and I live in Michigan. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. :)

Comments

• ValtamValtam Registered
    Welcome Jeremy, hope you enjoy your stay here :)
  • Hello and welcome to ldc, we have a irc channel as well as mumble voice chat. You are most welcome on these. Never fear asking things here, be polite and respectful of others views. Enjoy mate.
  • Teddy5090Teddy5090 Registered
    Hi, Jeremey. Welcome to the LDC, Your source for Linux News, Reviews and Help Tips you can use (I made that up). Anyway, you can join us on IRC and Mumble Voice Chat.

I'm 14 years old myself and I use Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail as my distro of choice. Also use Linux Lite on old computers.

Edit: Theres a giveaway that is going on this month, the prize is a Samsung SSD. The Drawing is August 15th.
    Theodore Thorpe,
    Member of the Cup Of Linux, Linux Distro Community & Linux Lite Forums.
  • robgravesrobgraves DonatorDonator
    Donator
    Welcome to the LDC
  • Welcome to the LDC and what they said ^
  • pdqpdq Administrator
    Welcome Jeremy :)

Admin at Linux Distro Community, humble slave of LGC & lurker at GOL. [GitHub, Twitter, Steam]

• Welcome to LDC Jeremy! Point Linux is great! works nice and fast.
  • Hey Guys me Mark.I am a new user on this community.I am from Australia.Bela i think you are right like Linux is a fabulous and fastest system.Thanks!!