Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Support Us

Top Posters

Hi Everyone

I been a member here at the Linux Distro Community for a while now, under the name "TheLinuxGuy101" Since September of 2012. I am no longer using this name anymore starting today in order to simplify the names of all my online accounts. I also will make this name change in IRC and Mumble here at the LDC. I'm not trying to spam this community as I think this is a community worth staying with and chatting with. I want to delete the old account here, but there is no option for it in User CP. Maybe the Admins here can help me out with that.
Here is some info about me from my old post:

I currently use Windows 7 and Ubuntu Linux, both LTS and non-LTS releases.

I first heard of Linux when I read a Windows Vista PC Book (yeah, Windows Vista) in 2007, when Xandros Linux was still being developed. It gave a brief description of Linux, notably Xandros.

I first started using Linux (with Ubuntu) in April 2011 on my old Toshiba Laptop using WUBI, just after the release of 11.04, which in turn was the first release of the Unity desktop interface.

I have 3 Desktop PC's (1 of them only runs Ubuntu, the other 2 run only XP). I also have 3 Laptops (2 of them dual-boots Windows 7 and Ubuntu, the other just runs Windows 7). I also have a old Mac from 2002, (a Desktop PowerPC G4 Mac). That Mac runs OS X 10.1.5 and has never been on the Internet or had an update. The last update it reports is "June 10th, 2002".

Well, there's more about me than this, just wanted to make it brief. My real name is Theodore Thorpe (Teddy for short).
Theodore Thorpe,
Member of the Cup Of Linux, Linux Distro Community & Linux Lite Forums.